Information about Nikon D70
Nikon is one of the biggest manufacturer of various products like photographic Lenses, eye wear, optics, Film scanners, sport optics, telescopes/binoculars, loupes and hearing aids. They are identified as marker of quality of cameras. Nikon is a name that is immediately associated with professional and quality photography. Nikon had released Nokia D70 to satisfy the customer dreams in love of pictures. It is the first camera providing professional levels of image quality and performance.
Nokia D70 is a formidable digital camera with an 18mm to 70mm (27-105mm in conventional 35mm) DX lens. This model contains a smaller quick guide to help the customer to view in to digital experience. one of the real photographer tool, and is known as first Nikon DSR. Nikon D70 looks very excellent and easy to carry. Nikon D70 is made up of three frames per second shooting, contains half press shutter using this the viewer can adjust the picture while shooting. The speed of shot-to-shot is also every expensive.
Features of Nikon D70:
- It contains 6.1 megapixel CCD delivering a maximum image resolution of 3008 x 2000 pixels.
- It contains 1/500 flash sync, 1/8000 second top shutter speed.
- It contains TTL optical viewfinder.
- It is of 1.8 inch 130,000 pixel TFT LCD with adjustable brightness.
- It contains Polycarbonate body over a metal frame for strength with low weight.
- Three color modes, plus contrast, saturation, hue, and sharpness adjustments.
- Built in, five-mode popup flash; can also act as a master controller.
- External flash hot shoe.
- JPEG, RAW (NEF) and JPEG + RAW (NEF) file formats.
- Uses Compact Flash Type I and II, plus Hitachi Microdrive
- USB cable for computer connection
- It Captures up to 3 frames per second.
- The buffer can hold up to 144 large/normal shots with high-speed CF cards.
- Five-area AutoFocus.
- Included CD-ROM loaded with PictureProject software.
Back to Nikon review